Jorge L. Rodríguez
Perfil en español
Google Plus: +Jorge Rodríguez
- Math for Game Developers - If you have some familiarity with game programming but you're not as good with the math, this series on the math required for video game development may help you.
- docs.gl - OpenGL and OpenGL ES documentation website.
- Vino's Tool Box - A library of useful C utilities, in the style of the stb libraries.
- Jai Primer - A description of the programming language Jai, currently under development by Jonathan Blow.
- Viewback - Viewback is a data visualization tool for game designers. It displays data from a videogame on a wireless device and allows designers to tune game parameters in real time.
- Double Action - A stylish multiplayer action game. Loosely based on The Specialists.
- Blue Ocean - A test project to try out new mathematical techniques.
- stb_image_resize - An image resize library with emphasis on speed and usability. Written in collaboration with Sean Barret in response to a request by John Carmack.
- Gambler's Fallacy Dice Roller - A weighted random number generator for games that respects the Gambler's Fallacy.
- Codename: Infinite - An experiment with gameplay in an infinite universe.
- Lunar Workshop - My company, which made these products:
- SMAK - Multi-purpose model creation utility.
- Digitanks - An artillery-based strategy game where you defend your computer against an invasion of bugs and viruses.
- Blender - As part of a Google Summer of Code, I helped improve the user interface of Blender. Some of these features were incorporated into Blender.
- The Strunkifier - A web utility for finding commonly misused words in the English language.
- The Specialists - A total conversion of Half-Life styled after action movies.
- Buy Games, Not Socks - I was the nefarious mind behind this bundle. (Coverage)
- Calamity Fuse - The failure of this project was instrumental in my development as a game developer.
I've been a part of various musical groups over the years.
- Half-Quake Sunrise Soundtrack - Clarity - Which incidentally was played during my favorite part of the game, as seen in the video
- Self-Adhesiv - Hello Girl, Goodbye Heart
- Army of Nub - If you don't get it then you weren't a part of the TS community circa 2005.
Copyright © 2021 Jorge Rodríguez